Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Naughty puppies

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Freyja, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Freyja's babies have now been kicked out of our bedroom for bad behaviour. They are now split into 2 groups and are in crates in the back room.

The little monkeys have discovered how to climb out of the puppy pen. I had a phone call at work yesterday from Ben wanting to know were the big crate I use for showing was. It was in my car which I had at work fortunately the crates I travel the dogs in were still in the old car. They fetched one in and put the pups in it until I got home from work.

The little s*ds had been everywere they had poo'ed and pee'ed every were they had had a ball by the look of the mess I had to clean up when I got in.

They are a lot calmer now they have been put in 2 groups they still get to play together in the evenings and last night we actually got a full nights sleep for the first time in 9 weeks. It wont last Ben wants the 2 iggies removed from his bedroom and back in ours were they always used to be but at least they sleep all night and don't think 2am is playtime.

The older dogs are a lot more settled too they knew there was someting upstairs and whined as they wanted to go and see especially the bitches but now they can see them they are happy as they know what was upstairs.

Now we've only got to get over Mini and Cooper arriving next week which will upset the balance again but I'm sure they will settle quickly.

2. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek: nothing like a quiet life :lol: have you got homes for most of the new pups? how many are you keeping?

3. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Sounds like an intricate game of canine tetris in your house! :lol: phew!

4. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Busy household ;)

5. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

Where are the Pics missy?

We cant comprehend what your going through without pics :D

AmberNero likes this.
  6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Pics you've got no chance I had to walk the dogs feed them all and sort out crates for them all before i could go to bed I didn't have time to take photos of the mess they had made.

I will admit it wasn't as bad as what I was told on the phone lol

Pointermum some have homes I am keeping 2 boys Romeo and Rocky 1 bitch is going to Ireland to Freyja's breeder. Unfortunately a lot of the people who had booked pups wanted fawns and even though they were told there was very little chance of getting a fawn pup were surprised when I said they were all brindle and brindle partis. I have not advertised them and did not make it known we were expecting a litter as I had to wait for Freyja'ss breeder to choose hers first. People know about them by word of mouth and we have a few other potential homes awaiting pups.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice