Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

naughty naughty Lily!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Jul 2, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

she has chewed through the wire of my sons bouncy castle air flow blower!!!!

i also use this to blow out nice cool air into the shed to circulate the air.

she is just lucky we have 2 castles so 2 blowers!!

naughty lily loo!

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

oH DEAR NAUGHTY NAUGHTY LILLY.. i MUST SAY THOUGH MY DOG WHEN YOUNGER HAD A THING FOR SPACE HOPPERS WE EVEN BOUGHT THE BIGGEST ORANGE ONE WITH A FACE BUT HE STILL MANGAGED TO PUNCHER IT.

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Its not Lillys fault... Lilly is never wrong and never naughty!!!!!!!:D

4. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

You have a naughty one 2! I went out to the shed this morning to find a hole in the brand new fly screen I built on Monday because I obviously hadnt put the catch over properly on the 3's bottom hutch and they had obviously pushed on the door and had a good run round the shed, then decided they wanted to go outside! I have now meshed the door aswell as the fly net! I know it was Marley because when I shooed them out to the run, she went straight thru the hole, she knew it was there! Mecedes and Mclaren have the run of the shed all day and have since Monday and they hadnt touched it, they are good bunnies! Nethies are pure evil :p

*Heidi*

5. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

how naughty :D If it is any consolation, Pepsi has had 2 phone chargers, the wallpaper from my lovely feature wall, all the door frames, the edge of the sofa, many many pieces of paper including the instructions to a toy we now have no idea how to use, a big box under my bed is currently being distroyed, today I found he has started on the carpet behind the sofa, oh and a lamp. :cursing:

6. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

ooops what a little monkey lol.:D

7. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

I am booking his doody op next week :D

8. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

he he i agree, its mummy's fault for leaving it where she can get it!! :D:D:001_tt2::p

9. frags

frags PetForums VIP

i totally agree with you :D but wasnt my fault when i went to mow the grass last night was it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice