Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

naughty mummy

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sophie-paige, Apr 9, 2011.

1. sophie-paige

sophie-paige PetForums Junior

I believe i am in the bad books with my furbaby this morning as she is sitting there giving me evils and will only lay on the OH's knee because i gave her a bath. Well millie i have a message for you. If you wasnt such a little raskle and role in your litter tray after having a poo mummy wont have to be mean and bath you. My guss is she wont be doing it again anytime soon lol oh im a naughty mummy :p

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hahaha they make you laugh dont they, mine give me evils when i brush them, they are not keen on being brushed,but as they are both long hair they need to be brushed every couple of days,,,,:rolleyes:,:)

3. sophie-paige

sophie-paige PetForums Junior

Mine loves been brushed and my other loves been bathed this was her first time in the bath shs tried jumping out twice then just gave in and sat there she got me back by splashing water all over me the cheeky bugger she does make me laugh though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice