Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Naughty Mazie!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by amylou8, Aug 4, 2009.

1. amylou8

amylou8 PetForums Member

Well Mazie gave me the scare of my life last night, I went to bed at 10pm as I was absolutley shattered.

Imagine my suprise when my OH woke me up at midnight by saying, 'Wake up and go straight to the kitchen, be quick' I was terrified thinking all sorts of things such as an intruder etc

He came in the kitchen and told me that Mazie had brought in a massive pigeon and it was right next to my side of the bed :eek::eek:

I have a terrible fear of birds so that sent me into a panic immediately!

OH had to go and wrestle the pigeon from Mazie and although it wasn't dead he said it had gone into shock and was in a mess so had to kill it which he really didn't like doing and then he had to go and clear up all the mess as I was a shaking mess in the utility room. :blushing:

It took me a long time to get to sleep after that as all sorts of things were going through my mind, I am just so glad OH was awake and it didn't end up next to me in bed!

That's 2 birds and a frog in a week :eek: I think they are learning fast!!

2. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

Welcome to my world !!! :D:D:001_tt2: x

3. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

One word - yuk!!!! :eek:

4. Crocky

Crocky PetForums Junior

Naughty girl... But I'm afraid it won't be the last time she'll do this! :D

There might be a sparkle of hope though, when our cat started coming home with her preys, we used to try and fetch her. Then we put her inside and let the poor things escape (if they were still alive). After a few times she stopped coming home with them. Now she just stays in the garden until she's eaten them ...

5. aella851

aella851 PetForums Junior

sounds like you had a nightmare ooops x

6. amylou8

amylou8 PetForums Member

I know this is only the beginning, I was a nervous wreck last night and even jumped at OH shoes in the hallway!

Going to hopefully get catflap fitted next weekend and then shut our bedroom at night so no more night time suprises!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice