UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, last night it was like there was some kind of party going on upstairs. Nothing normal there, but we seemed to have progressed from a gentle disco to some kind of crazy rave. What on earth were they up to....

Went upstairs and those naughty, naughty Maine Coons had discovered the Secret Santa presents! They actually took them out of the bag and were tossing them around still in their packaging!:hand:

Why is it, when I buy them presents with catnip in they aren't interested but as soon as I buy someone else a catnip present, they have to have it!!:eek:

WARNING: MAINE COONS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even my husband is against me!! I caught him upstairs giving the cats some treats......with a bag of Dreamies that I bought for SS! :yikes: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I've certainly chosen the right name for my Pixie, cos she IS a little pixie!!! :laugh:

I can tell her No 100 times to try and stop her climbing around the dvds in the living room, but my mum only has to tell her once and down she gets!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I've had to put the SS presents on top of the wardrobe, the only place Manny has never attempted to climb :D He knows they are there though, he sit's on the chair just looking at them!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Ooh just realised my SS presents are in my room, not yet sealed up, I hope Gracie won't fish them out when she's in there at the weekend!! :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.