UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! Got up this morning to the post man knocking the door, he gave us a package and told us that our boiler was leaking explaining why the house was freezing cold, went into the living room to put the package on the desk to find both pizza boxes on the floor! There was about a whole pizza left which we were going to have today :mad:

Bruno had decided that he wanted some and finished off what we had left, i had started to feel sick so had stopped and thought it would be a nice easy lunch for OH's birthday giving him plenty of time to play about with his new gadgets now we have nothing in and cant go out as were waiting in for the guy to come fix the boiler and have no idea what time that is, i cant even pop to the shops as i wont be back in time to take my boy to nursery luckily i have lunch for my boy just not enough for us to :rolleyes: Oh well at least Bruno enjoyed it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.