Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Naughty Dave!!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 27, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I was out all day today, and when i got back, OH told me he had the dogs in here while he wasn't really paying much attention, and he turned round and caught Dave humping Dixie :eek: And she was just standing there letting him!!
    She has also been rolling onto her back to let him sniff/lick her!

OH said he sprayed water on Dave and sent him out the room- was this right? I do NOT want Dave encouraged/alowed to have this behaviour as I know it will be harder to stop once he has been 'done'

Dixie has been spayed but if he does it do I just tell him off and send him out the room?

We are saving up to get him done soon as he is 6 month now and is quite interested in the girls!

x

2. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

You can try to deter him, but it is his hormones kicking in. He is only doing what is natural to him, so you can;'t expect too much x

3. tordiamond

tordiamond PetForums Member

We have exactly the same problem when star comes into season with my little jack russel/staff,he starts of licking her which she lets him do then he tries to hump her leg,and he,s been done and 10 years old,but when we say stop he will,then when we,re not looking he,ll try again.It does our head in as he would do it all day if he could and star just lets him do it.

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Well so far today he hasn't even tried it. He hates the water spray!
    But we are defo getting him done soon!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice