Naughty but nice UK tour

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Sairy, Dec 3, 2017.

1. tantrumbean

tantrumbean PetForums Senior

Better and probably cheaper I suspect! If people are looking for games, then Susan Garrett is a much better option with a lot more support and knowledge afaic

LinznMilly and Cleo38 like this.
  2. StormyThai

StormyThai Moderator
    Staff Member

I find that happens a lot on fb and tbh it is very disheartening IMHO and also shows a great lack of knowledge.

3. ShibaPup

ShibaPup PetForums Senior

Surprise... surprise... the Pro Dog Trainer thing has ended and now they have another great new thing you absolutely need! :rolleyes:

Fitness dog programme, Fast, Fit, Flex - £34.49... :rolleyes:

Your Dog [​IMG]FITNESS[​IMG] GAMES Toolkit That BOOSTS

• Confidence,
    • Health,
    • Relationship,
    • Enrichment
    • & Fun!
    Watch the Video For the Games:

Okay.... we were going to wait for the new year but we decided with Christmas coming, and many

of you needing ideas for your Winter training that this was a great time for us to think on letting you

in a little project we have been working on for well over a year now…..

this project suits Naughty But Nice dogs, elderly dogs, dogs needing enrichment, as well as many

other dogs…..

we know you are going to love it, our dogs really enjoy the games!

It’s Fitness Games… Well, a games based Fitness Program actually! (and we put it on DVD!)

Okay so what is all this fitness lark about?

Dogs are pretty fit just going for walks aren’t they?

They can run and walk for miles and don’t get out of breath – that’s fitness right?

Truth is, a dog’s natural ability to walk and run are just a tiny part of the considerations we make when

talking about fitness; just one of the elements that can determine a dog’s overall fitness and physical

and mental wellbeing.

Watch the Video For the Games:

So, what else is there?

Just like humans, dog’s benefit from a variety of fitness strategies to ensure strength, stamina, stability and flexibility….

We like to think of it as foundation, fast, fit and flex.

Whether you have a sports dog or a family pet or anything in between, thinking smart about fitness can have huge benefits:

[​IMG]fitness (obviously),

[​IMG]self awareness of their own body,

[​IMG]balance,

[​IMG]reducing risk of injury,

[​IMG]behavioural benefits,

[​IMG]brain activities

[​IMG]longevity

[​IMG]and ultimately it can be super FUN and yet another enrichment strategy when you ditch the bowl and so much more. £34.49 for a DVD...

Hit The Link For the Games:

Fitness for life.....and through the Triple-F programme you will have an enviable programme to work through…..and,

to celebrate the unveiling of the new project, we are offering FREE SHIPPING….yes FREE shipping WORLDWIDE on this

Fitness Program Solution for just a couple of weeks…..make it a great day!

Happy Fitness Training

Tom & Lauren

P.S and this is not a pre order…..the first batch of these will be sent out TOMORROW, make sure you are one of the first to get your copy NOW

4. applecrumlin

applecrumlin Oh Help Oh No it's a Gruffalo

I remember Same Difference! I knew I'd seen that manic act somewhere before; well spotted :D (everyone rush to Google same difference, it's uncanny!)

tantrumbean and Sairy like this.
  5. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

What do you mean when you say 'obedience drilling'? As far as my dogs are concerned obedience exercises are a hugely enjoyable game and lots of fun. They have thought this since before Lauren Langman and friend were born.

6. Whiteshadow

Whiteshadow PetForums Member

@Sairy why are you promoting them? how are you connected??

7. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

I am not promoting them and I am not connected to them in any way, shape or form. What on Earth gives you the impression that I am?

8. Whiteshadow

that:

9. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

That entire post, apart from the very first sentence, is a copy and paste from Facebook. I saw it advertised and, since I have seen various mentions of them on the forum in the past, decided to let people on here know about it in case anyone was interested. How you think that means I am connected with them I don't know.

10. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

Betcha wish you never posted this :Hilarious

LinznMilly, Cleo38, Nettles and 2 others like this.
  11. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

I really do. Talk about can of worms.

12. Whiteshadow

the entire post is such a hard sale if I ever seen one ( never seen so many exclamation marks!!..) so me being a little worm and all got curious if you are connected . thats all.

13. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

But your question did not come across as curious, it came across as accusatory, which I did not appreciate.

"How are you connected?" rather than a simple "are you connected?" comes across as quite confrontational.

Nettles, ShibaPup and lullabydream like this.
  14. Whiteshadow

I didnt mean to accuse you of any crime but I should have just ask you instead of assuming things.
    but I admit the post annoyed me.

15. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

I thought the same...your post was genuine.

There are many posts throughout the year, promoting training and seminars around the year...usually with one or two responses if any. Some people may like the trainer's, some not...some may not have heard of them and therefore hence no comments.

The reason these two have been noted more is possibly, that occasionally some members have suggested to novice owners to sign up to a newsletter where people can get some free hint and tips for training purposes. Nothing wrong with that...straight to your email no need to search. Hence is probably why more people are aware of these, and have noted the 'hard sell' when looking more in depth.

If @Sairy had been a newcomer to this site, I could understand the sceptical thoughts...but quite clearly you are not!

LinznMilly, Sarah H, ShibaPup and 2 others like this.
  16. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

Thanks @lullabydream

As mentioned, I really don't know a huge amount about them and certainly did not realise some of the things that have been brought to light on this thread. I got the "Naughty but Nice" DVD and "Leash off, game on" DVD and thought that some of the games were good. I have indeed seen them recommended to people on here in the past, which is why I thought I'd share it on here in case anyone was interested. I have never met, spoken to or emailed the trainers and have no loyalty to them of any kind.

LinznMilly, Sarah H, ShibaPup and 2 others like this.
  17. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Already had two emails about it!

18. Nettles

Nettles PetForums VIP

I had no idea who they were until I saw this and my brain immediately went “aaaaah!” You’ve described them perfectly! :D

FWIW, even though they make me cringe, I do appreciate that they’re all over fb at the minute. If it helps spread the word about positive training (even if it is recycled ideas by someone else) then it’s much better than the likes of the CM crap that’s usually promoted on social media. Maybe an already knowledgable forum isn’t their ideal market, but their OTT bubbly attitude gets them noticed by Regular Joe Public so people click, watch and hopefully learn something :)

19. Tyton

Tyton PetForums VIP

I think they have some kernels of good ideas. I do like the idea of optimism and short games to help build bonds and focus, but the hard sell bit is getting a bit wearing (plus I know of someone with personal experience of Lauren's agility teaching.... safe to say she was NOT impressed!) I've commented on some of their fb posts a few times and usually get either very defensive, or dismissive answers - I'm left thinking possibly I have the wrong dogs....... working cockers and BC owners seem more part of the 'in' crowd..... (maybe that's just me being sceptical or sensitive though*)

*Blow it - I find it hilarious doing 'middle' with a 60kg wet sandy dog straight out of the sea that thinks it's funny to fling his head up and try and knock you off balance after he's recalled at speed to shove between your legs into 'place' .... damned if I'm going to get them to 'lie down' or sit at my side just cos they are big! :p

20. winterrose

winterrose PetForums Member

I love the game-based concept, just not the prices that they sell it at.

I didn't know that Susan Garrett trained like this? Will take a look at her now.