Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Naughty boy sweep!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by srhdufe, May 4, 2010.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I have had sweep out in the run on the concrete all afternoon. He was behaving nicely and enjoying himself...

Then i went inside for a drink... :rolleyes:

Came out and no Sweep :mad:

My first thought was "little sh1t, if you have some into my garden again i am going to kill you!"

Just as i was thinking that.... What should i see out of my eye corner, digging, trying to get into the run with Dillon and Daisy??..... Yep... SWEEP! :eek6: :mad:

Its taken 40 mins for me, my mum and dad to catch him :rolleyes:

Everytime i got near him, he growled and lunged at me, biting :(

I had my mum stood guarding the gates at the front as i didnt want him to go on the road, dad was at the back, making sure he didnt get into the little sh1ts garden and i was doing the catching :rolleyes:

Dillon and Daisy were going mad, biting at him and pulling his fur. He was fighting them back :(
    Everytime i broke up one fight, he just ran round the other side, to do it again :( Luckily, there was no blood drawn, but lots of sweep's fur pulled

I eventually had to grab him by the scruff as he was just about to dissappear through the hedges into next doors garden (not evil things house)
    I hate scruffing them, but this was an emergency. I held his ears too as he was kicking soooo hard i nearly dropped him

I am now covered in blood and shaking like a leaf :crying:

2. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

Oh no! Buns hey!

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Give him a stern look and a wagging finger from his auntie Gill, are you scratched badly hun?

4. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Yes. All over my arms and hands and some on my belly where he kicked me :(

5. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

oh no that must have been scary :scared: im glad you managed to get him before he went into someone elses garden. i hope you told him off! :mad:

6. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

naughty boy.. maybe he just wanted to play.. It's bloody scary when they break free, Rosie did it to me the other day, DD screamed her head of. I feel your pain as well, had some real bad scratches off all of mine in the past, Pepsi gave me some across my chest one, they are the worst!!

7. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Today he decided to sink his teeth into my hand when i went to feed him :mad:

From now on he will be scatter fed... I would like to keep my fingers :(

8. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Naughty sweep!
    I lost Hope twice down our field and had all our neighbours helping us round him up!

*Heidi*

9. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Your not going to believe this...

It was Dillon and Daisy's turn today (Daisy is Sweep's brother so it must be in the blood to be naughty) :rolleyes:

They have a large run which they have permanent access to and i must have knocked it yesterday when i was catching sweep and not noticed

Part of it was off the concrete and they managed to get out :rolleyes:

First i knew of it was when Dillon ran past me and dived on the veggies my dad been growing and started stuffing his face :lol:

I didnt think much of it a first tbh and just went back to put him in the run. Then i realised Daisy was missing :scared:

At first i couldnt see her anywhere. I was panicking sooooo much

I ran down the street to see if i could see her and there was no sign. After about 30 mins i eventually saw her in next doors garden :eek6:

She's squeezed through the hedges and was eating his grass :blushing:
    I went in to grab her and she darted back into our garden...

We were all over the street chasing her. It's taken hours to catch her and i am knackered

They are all grounded :mad: :lol:

I have put bricks round the outside of the run on the bottom to stop this happening again. I am a nervous wreck!

Bloody rabbits! I have told them that if they are naughty again then they are going in the pot :lol:

10. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

oops, they are really testing you Sarah! lol. I've had sulky rabbits all day today cos theyve been shut out of the shed while I modified it, will do a thread with new pics :)

*Heidi*

11. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

oh bless, they all sound so much fun :lol:

how are your scratches today?

12. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

haha well there are scratches on my scratches now :rolleyes: :lol:

13. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

:scared: bloody hell what a handful!!

I guess being able to see eachother the enemies and smell them must send them crazy. I'm sure things will be different when there one big happy family. I would get some super secure runs, or have the garden fenced in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice