Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

naughty boo!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by daisyboo, Jul 9, 2009.

1. daisyboo

daisyboo PetForums Member

Up to now ive been sooooo impressed with boo, he comes to call, goes to 'bed' when asked, jumps on to the sofa when asked and follows me round.

But now he seems to be doing odd things....

1. when im sat on the floor or sofa with him he starts to bite my clothes (not maliciously sp) just tugs on them, then he paws and digs at me. trouble he is keeps catching me with his teeth and it hurts!! do you know what this behaviour means?

2. he seems to be un doing is litter training. up to now he's been pretty much 100% litter trained but now seems not to like going in his tray anymore. instead he poos and wees in his cage and pulls all the bedding out of his litter tray in to the cage. any ideas why this would be?

thanks x

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

my bun loves to poke her nose into me when i sit with her, i take it as "i love u" and "give me attention"

3. daisyboo

daisyboo PetForums Member

i dont mind being poked *ahem* but being bitten and him trying to dig me up is not pleasant!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice