Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Natwest Online Banking, need help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by willa, Oct 11, 2013.

1. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I'm having an issue with Natwest Online Banking

Lastnight I was transferred a some money into my bank account online. my online bank statement says it's been paid in, but not actually added onto my balance? eg my account balance is the same as it was 3 days ago

Is it normal for online statements/balances to take this long to show up payments ?

Just worried something is wrong with my account, can't be left not being able to get money into it !!

#1 willa, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. DT

DT Banned

Normally transfers are pretty instant, assuming of course is was cleared funds that you were transferring!
    Did you do the transfer online or verbally via the transferring out of bank?

3. Megan345

Megan345 PetForums VIP

Takes ages with my NatWest sometimes, payments in and out haven't shown for a week before. My credit card with them is even worse.

4. willa

willa PetForums VIP

The money was transferred into my account from someone else.
    She has paid some money into my account before and it worked fine

Mum just transferred £10 over, and that also is showing as 'paid in' but not added onto my balance

5. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

I can only speak from having a Lloyds online account .... Transfers from one account to another are shown immediately ..... Have you given them a ring ?

ETA ...just read your post above ... it may take a couple of clear working days say Mon for it to show

#5 tincan, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice