Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Natural Instinct

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by dvnbiker, Aug 24, 2011.

1. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

I have been feeding raw since about March and have struggled here and there but the majority of the time we are going ok. My elder boy have struggled with it, and we have found it hard sorting out what he likes, what he will happily digest and of course the output./

I was going away for 10 days so bought some natural instinct just to make life a little easier for me - well packaged and nothing to think about at all - wow my dogs went mad for it, they love their raw anyway but this stuff they adored. Also my elder boy's output was the best it has ever been.

I had concerns about the liver content but see that they have changed their website and most mixtures have sufficient liver in them as well which is great news so I have decided to completely swop across to them. It will be a little more expensive than what I was feeding but convenience (yes I know its a bad word) and the way the dogs have gone for it and the fact that my elder boy has done well on it, it seems like a great idea plus free delivery over 40kg means I can buy enough for a couple of months and not pay loads for delivery which will probably offset the extra I will pay.

So does anyone else feed this long term and have they found their dogs have done well on it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice