UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was so lovely that we decided to take Horace to Dunham Massey for his walk, we thought it would be quiet but it was fairly busy and lots of other dogs.

He has been once before, a few weeks after getting him and he was a bit of a handful, over excitied, pulling, trying to chase the deer etc so I thought it would be a good way of seeing how his training is actually coming along..

Aww he was very good, he loved it was excitied but in control of it. He more or less ignored the other dogs, even the deer! He sat without making a fuss when I wanted to take pictures.

On the way back to the car he did try to make a beeline for the ducks though :eek: but other than that he was good!

Places that are busy and have other dogs around usually really wound him up as he didn't know where to look first in his excitment so being so well behaved somewhere like this tells me that things are coming along just fine :)

Here are some pictures from yesterday:

Part two coming!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.