UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Tilda went missing a month ago and I put posters up in the local shops and through hundreds of neighbours doors. I got a phone call today from a witheld number saying that he found my cat and threw her over a fence because she was covered in blood! He then said it wasnt his dogs blood and the rats had probably got her. At first he wouldnt tell me where she was but then gave me the name of two roads near me, both with fields at the back of them.

My housemate and I have been out scaling fenced and getting various injures from nettles and bushes trying to find her. No luck unfortunately.

We are all now thinking that the phone call was just a nasty bloke trying to upset me as one min he said he'd thrown her over the fence and then said he was at work and would call me back later.

If he did find her covered in blood I cant believe he didnt at least tell me exactly where she was or take her to the pdsa 500yrds down the road! I hate the thought of my baby being hurt and in pain, if the worst is true id rather have her to a vet and her be pts

:( xx

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
o_O i'm shocked! what a horrible man! aww huni i hope she turns up safe and sound, sending you my love x

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
:eek:...that is nasty! Some people are just so ggrr!!!
Hope it was just a prank call tbh.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
if he calls again and says the same, ask for his name and number and where abouts he 'threw' the cat then say "thanks, i'll be calling the cops now to come round yours for animal cruelty".

·
Registered
825 Posts
Awww,i'm guessing it was a prank as why would he even bother to pick the cat up?why not just leave it?There are some horrible people around who get off on upsetting people.I hope you find your cat.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lets hope he gets run over soon ! The thing is stories like this are common. My work colleague told me she saw a man run over a cat then get out of his car, pick the cat up and throw it onto the pavement, swearing all the way like the cat had thrown itself in front of his car on purpose. I really hope i never have to witness something like that. I really don't think i could be responsible for my actions!!:mad:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Horrible man :mad: He was probably just trying to get a reaction out of you.

Have you tried posting your kitty's picture on lost pet websites? Is she microchipped? Hope you find her soon x

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
I guess it was a cat hating sicko. What a horrible thing to do, I mean how do they know its not a childs pet? its sick! i am so sorry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.