UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
There are so many companies that test on animals! I did do a thread on it and I will have to dig it out and update it. Basically Loreal also now own The Body Shop so even though they dont test on animals the company that owns it does! Stay away from it!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
There are so many companies that test on animals! I did do a thread on it and I will have to dig it out and update it. Basically Loreal also now own The Body Shop so even though they dont test on animals the company that owns it does! Stay away from it!!
i used to love the body shop :(
it seems they get around it by only using ingredients that have been animal tested by someone else before hand, so they know the results but don't have to get their hands dirty. :mad:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Does anyone have an up-to-date list of who does and doesnt test on animals? I love my makeup but not at the cost of suffering x

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
They have an unintentionally ironic slogan 'Touching lives, improving life' at the bottom of the page of that link. I'm sure all those rabbits would beg to differ:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.