Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

NARPSUK verses Pet Sitter Plus

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Tri Brough, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Tri Brough

Tri Brough Trina's Pet Care Services

I am 4 weeks into my new business venture and slowly getting clients, I am a member of NARPSUK but have recently found Pet Sitter Plus. Does anyone have any knowledge of the latter please. NARPSUK has been great for contracts and their forum but I'm finding their app a nightmare it just doesn't do what I need. Any help would be great thank you.

2. FriendlyFours

FriendlyFours PetForums Junior

I use pet sitter plus and it's absolutely amazing, the lady who owns it actually gives you a massive (1hour+) induction on the software and shows you how everything works.

Couldn't comment on NARPS as I avoided joining like a plague, great for beginners but speaking to other walkers they have no interest in re-signing another year.

3. Tri Brough

Tri Brough Trina's Pet Care Services

Thank you for replying, I think I will look into cancelling with NARPSUK as I've recently read some bad things about them.
    Trina

4. reecesanford

reecesanford PetForums Junior

Do people really get enough out of these sites for the money you pay?

5. FriendlyFours

FriendlyFours PetForums Junior

Hey Reese,
    All my diary is online, it allows me to setup monthly card payments, does all my invoicing and tax for me, allows me to store all my customers information on the database which allows me & any staff to access it anywhere.
    With staff aswell they get their own diary on there so I can set work for each member.
    Customers are able to view their portal, edit their information, view invoices and request bookings.

It does many more things aswell just a quick run down of the most useful things I use and costs like £15 a month.

I found the more busy I get and more customers the software has helped me grow without any issues, keep on top of books easily.

Hope this has helped

reecesanford and Tri Brough like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice