Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nano why did u go? - I MISS YOU

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by punit yagnik, Aug 15, 2009.

1. punit yagnik

punit yagnik PetForums Newbie

Nano,

I hope you find this letter on the rainbow bridge.

I know u waited for me to see me the one last time before you decided to take the heavenly trip. I hope they are taking good care of you there? did u tell them ur allergic to eggs? Please tell them eggs make make u sick. Remember you just learnt to High Five 2 days ago? Common give me a high five my son!!!..... you dont know how much I miss you! the garden is not the same without you. I have kept a pack of ur favourite biscuits, relish them !! eat them slowly, dont gulp !!!

I know you can't come back, but please miss me! Spread as much love there as u did while you were around. Nano for the one last time...... sit straight !!! ------ GOOD BOY

Lots of Love

Punit

Nano passed away this morning. He was hearty till 6 o clock in the morning. At around 9 he yelped. When we went running, he had no control over his bowels. It looked as if he was waiting for me. The moment I reached there, he leapt in my arms and then his condition started deteriorating. His breathing reduced. By the time we reached the Vet it was too late. The Vet was absolutely clueless what had happened. I wish I had a better closure.
    As for why I asked him to sit straight in the letter, because when he does it he opens both his arms as if he was inviting you to hug him. He was a GEM... I miss him soo much.

Attached Files:

2. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss. :(

R.I.P NANO XXXX

3. animallover111

RIP Nano.....:(
    So sorry for your loss......

4. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

Ah Putnit I am so sorry for your loss.
    How heart breaking for you. I have looked at the pictures of Nano and he was such a beautiful Dog.
    I too lost a fur Baby last October and the vet was useless. Like you said there is no closure. So i really know what you are going through.
    The only thing i can say is that the happy memories will soon overtake the sadness that you are going through right now.
    I had a photo of mine fur baby put in a locket and i wear her next to me.
    R.I.P Nano and rin free on rainbow bridge.

5. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

I am so sorry for your loss! nano wanted you to be there!
    I am so sorry for you!
    Run free nano!
    Sandy

6. avl1982

avl1982 PetForums Junior

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, it must be so hard for you right now and the poem you posted on the other thread really brought a lump to my throat. I previously lost a dog (a few years ago) and it was devastating. More recently I lost my cat and that has been hard too. And what an absolutely adorable dog he was looking at the photos.

You should know though that by coming here you are amongst people who understand and I hope that that brings you some comfort, as it did for me.

RIP Nano, it sounds like you were a very much loved and adored doggy.

7. punit yagnik

punit yagnik PetForums Newbie

Thank you all for writing in. Just praying to God that Nano is happy and running free.

8. mindymoo

mindymoo PetForums Member

Punit Im so sorry for your loss :( RIP Nano lil one xoxox

9. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

Sorry for your loss.
    RIP Nano

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice