Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Names of other dog walkers

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Dally Banjo, May 4, 2010.

1. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Is it just me, probably :rolleyes: I meet lots of people when out with the dogs I can always remember their dogs names but if they have mentioned there's no chance :rolleyes: & I often hear people say "hello Banjo" or Holly but Im sure ive never met them before :lol:

2. billyboysmammy

billyboysmammy PetForums VIP

lol i cant tell you the life history of most of the dogs we see regularly, but i couldnt tell you any of their owners names - lolol

3. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

im guilty as welll!!

4. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

im ok actually now! i could tell you more dog walker names than people in my class at uni :lol:

they know me though as my mum used to take milz out and meet more people so they recognise her first then"oh you must be her daughter" (insert name) im like omg... whoa re you :lol:

5. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

They are all "Mia's Mum" or "Moby's Mum" etc. Some of the other walkers know everyones name.

I did find out someones name as stopped to chat to a lovely older gent in the sun and turns out I sometimes walk with his daughter but didn't know it till he mentioned the dogs name.

6. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I know the dogs names not the people it's funny. I do the same on here sometimes can't remember the usernames but I know the pets names :lol:

7. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Its a relief to hear I'm not the only one :lol: I think most people know our dogs names as Im usually shouting at them to come back or stop doing that :rolleyes: :D

8. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

I can't really forget one of the people we walk with name... quite confusingly her name is Sue and her cocker is Harvey :crazy: You can tell which harvey has the better recall... I usually end up with a cocker :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice