UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as my tv is still broke, I have too much time to read cat books and all about different breeds..sooo thought on a soggy Sunday how about a running quiz. I will start off with a description of a breed, whoever gets correct then can describe another breed....just bit of fun :D:D:D:D

Ok so here we go.. Medium and coby with extremely short legs. Coat is silky and can be short or long. A variety of colours and patterns is available..

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
ok as my tv is still broke, I have too much time to read cat books and all about different breeds..sooo thought on a soggy Sunday how about a running quiz. I will start off with a description of a breed, whoever gets correct then can describe another breed....just bit of fun :D:D:D:D

Ok so here we go.. Medium and coby with extremely short legs. Coat is silky and can be short or long. A variety of colours and patterns is available..
Great idea :thumbup:

I'm not up on my breeds, was going to say Moggy, but they don't have extremley short legs, just looked at my two's legs, got a strange look :D

So my guess is Munchkin :confused:

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
What breed am I? :)

I'm a medium-size cat with a curly or wavy coat that can be short, medium-long or long.

I can be found in a variety of coat colours and patterns, ranging from solid colours to shaded, tortoiseshell, chinchilla, smoke, tabby, pointed, bi colour and calico patterns.

My head is a slightly rounded, modified wedge shape topped with slightly flared medium to large ears. I have expressive almond-shaped eyes, they can be copper, gold, yellow, green or blue. Eye colour isn't related to coat colour.

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts

I'm a medium-size cat with a curly or wavy coat that can be short, medium-long or long.

I can be found in a variety of coat colours and patterns, ranging from solid colours to shaded, tortoiseshell, chinchilla, smoke, tabby, pointed, bi colour and calico patterns.

My head is a slightly rounded, modified wedge shape topped with slightly flared medium to large ears. I have expressive almond-shaped eyes, they can be copper, gold, yellow, green or blue. Eye colour isn't related to coat colour.
Selkirk Rex? Or LaPerm?

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Selkirk Rex ??

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Devon Rex?

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts

LaPerm :D

Over to you JR :D
Yay! Okay here goes...

I am a medium to large cat, with a dense, double coat. I come in a wide range of colours and have a frontal ruff, collar at the neck and britches on my hind legs.

I am a people-orientated cat who loves attention and am well-suited to an outdoor life (although I can be an indoor cat with lots of stimulation).

Which breed am I?

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yay! Okay here goes...

I am a medium to large cat, with a dense, double coat. I come in a wide range of colours and have a frontal ruff, collar at the neck and britches on my hind legs.

I am a people-orientated cat who loves attention and am well-suited to an outdoor life (although I can be an indoor cat with lots of stimulation).

Which breed am I?
Siberian????

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Yay! Okay here goes...

Which breed am I?
A Maine Coon?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.