Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Name help please, my mice are still nameless!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by purple_x, Jan 9, 2012.

1. purple_x

purple_x PetForums VIP

Ok well the 3 mice that Kim rescued and got to me are doing really well, they have grown a fair bit, they came here and were teeny tiny!
    My camera is dead so I dont have any new pics of them yet but I will sort that out soon.

The 3 of them are still all nameless though and it's driving me mad not having anything to call them.
    I really need some name help.

Here is the thread with the piccies on when Kim first for them, maybe they will help you think of some names for me :D
    http://www.petforums.co.uk/rodents/207827-meeces-purple-x.html

I like girly names and ones that are a little bit unusual.

Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions.

2. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Its good to hear they are doing well :) I am however rubbish with names. Sometimes i will look at an animal and instantly see a name and if i dont it takes me agesss to think. I did find this website though with interesting names :)

Mystic Names

3. kat04kt

kat04kt PetForums Member

Sasha - don't have a clue why it just popped into my head!

mmmmm other names; Bambi, Faizel (not sure how you spell but the name of the little mouse in American Tale) - can't think of anything else right now.

Choosing names is so hard!
    xx

4. Kittenfostermummy

Kittenfostermummy PetForums VIP

Rosalie, Lexie/Alexia and Bella?? (Im reading Twilight at the moment and so that is where I got Bella and Rosalie from)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice