Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Name for baby bun? :)

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by hazyreality, May 13, 2010.

1. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Ok, I have decided to get the 2 girls from Frags :)

The BEW has already been given a name, that one was no problem to choose, she will be called Kimba.

The Agouti(with blue eyes) is a bit more of a problem!
    There are lots of names I like, but none that have made me go "thats the one!"

I have been searching the net and have got 17 names on paper that I like, lol.
    I want something unusual so I looked for African names, and French names(as she is a Frenchie!) Also character names from animated films.

I just dunno which ones really go with Kimba. I'm gonna bore you with my list!
    African:
    Zahra - means flowering
    Zalika - would pronounce Za-leeka - means well-born
    Alika - pronounce A-Leeka - Means most beutiful
    Akili - means bright, smart
    Kalifa - means chaste, harmony
    Deka - means pleasing

French:
    Ella - medieval meaning All - I like this but my Doggy Neice is called Bella.
    Zara - light
    Maiya/Maia - source of Month of May - Goddess of Spring
    Stella - means star
    Zola
    Ellie
    Lyra - now this ones interesting - its French - plus I found this when I searched for Kimba. Kimba(from Kimba the White Lion) was known as Leo in some languages, which is why it keeps mentioning Leo.
    Lyre (Kitty/Leah/Laia/Raija/Raiya/Raya/Lyra): A lioness who would later be Leo's mate and bear him a son and daughter. She is the niece of the old mazori Specklerex and lives with him after her parents are slain by hunters. She notices things that Leo sometimes overlooks. She is always there when he needs advice, a "better nature" to calm him down in anger or impatience, a shoulder to cry on, or a warrior at his side

Others:
    Kiara
    Zira
    Kala
    Jessa

So what do you think? Which ones go with Kimba?
    Anyone got an unusual nice name?

Help guys!

*Heidi*

2. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

I think Ella is really nice :)

3. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Heidi
    The agouti doesnt have blue eyes lol she is the blue eyed carrier thats why she has the white ring on her nose :D
    She may have glint of blue in her eye as she gets older but for now and prob will stay, they are brown :D

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

I like Zola ;)

5. hazyreality

They are home now :)

I dunno what made me think of blue eyes! The brown-eyed girl is gorgeous(as of course is Kimba!)

I still hav'nt settled on a name, she will be little-un until I do.

*Heidi*

6. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

I like Zahra! It is really pretty and unusual, but then to be honest you have made it a really hard choice as all the names are lovely that you have chosen! :thumbup:

7. hazyreality

Hmm I know, I looked thru a baby name website and there were soooo many!
    My mum likes Maya(Maia, Maiya) because she thinks it makes sence cos I got her in may!
    I am leaning towards Lyra at the moment, just because she was Kimba's companion in the show!
    Will put the first pics up in a bit! *edit* well I would do if my blummin computer would let me! The card suddenly need formatting, which I cant to cos it will delete everything. Found the wire that came with the phone, and it cant figure out its there, even tho its downloaded the drivers!!!

*Heidi*

#7 hazyreality, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice