Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nala...

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by celicababe1986, Jul 8, 2009.

1. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Well not sure when the kitties are going to make an appearance (I think she may just be pretending:rolleyes:) but Nala left a lovely surprise for me when I was out on a school run......Nice runny poos everywhere!!! But being so sweet she left the litter trays clean so thats one less job for me (said with great amount of sarcasm!!!!!!!):cursing:

2. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

oh lovely, selecta has had different poos...quite wet ones, (soz to sound yuk)..and in the last hour she jumped on me, (which she hasnt done in 2 days), laid for about 2 mins then went into her box, now she is asleep...:smilewinkgrin:

she also was sat down earlier but didnt put her bum down on the floor...weird!!

3. celicababe1986

She is a clean cat.....why not use the litter tray!! mummys carpet looks so much nicer!! grrr
    (I do love her tho :p)

4. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

hahaha :D:D

5. celicababe1986

Is it normal for them to look, well , terrible at the end of pregnancy. Her stomach is huge yet her shoulder blades are really visable along with her spine. If you took her fat belly away she looks like I havnt fed her for a year. I swear her shoulders wernt sticking out that much last night.!! She still has really runny poo's and wont settle today. She lays down then 30 seconds later she's moving around. At the moment she is licking my feet (eugh!!:p). STill eating and drinking fine. I might sit on her to push them out :rolleyes:

6. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

yeh you can really see selectas spine..her bump has dropped i think..:eek:ut:, its gone towards her bum more, shes not eating too much now...just sleeping, meows now and again but nothing major...

so yeh they can look abit funny...:001_tt2:

7. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Any luck with your cat yet hun?? x x whos going to go next i wonder?? :rolleyes:

8. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

Any news??

9. celicababe1986

Still not exploded yet. I did just walk in to her washing her lady bits, as she looked up she had like a pinky white jelly round her nose and mouth. I thought maybe the plug that she had eaten...but I don't want to get my hopes up. she may have just found a jelly baby!!:confused:

10. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

ooo might be the plug then...if there is Jelly babies then i would like one please...thankyou very much..hehe...

11. celicababe1986

I really hope so, but i keep thinking every night "tonight is the night". So I am taking a different approach and saying " not tonight I am busy" (reverse pshycology lol ). That is why I am sticking to the jelly baby story!:rolleyes:
    If I find the bag of them, I shall pm them to you :001_tt2:

12. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

yeh i think i might try that and say to selecta not today! yes please do pm me if you find the bag lol...:001_tt2::smilewinkgrin:

13. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

Whooohoo could be tonight hun, Twinkle had her kittens an hour after losing her plug!!!!!....keep us posted when you can.

14. celicababe1986

sorry to have not posted last night. Had a bit of a scare and had to go to the hospital. She did not have them last night, and I dont think she has any intention on having them today. She is acting completly normal. Maybe it was just a jelly baby after all. :rolleyes:

15. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

Hey, hope everythings ok hun...Anyway what is taking these girls sooooo long to give birth?? lol...I mean my pregnancy was quicker than these two...:001_tt2:

16. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

I swore that every night would be the night for a week before Pixie had hers, and then the day when I actually could have done with her not having them (the day of my driving theory test) she popped them out! Cats have a cruel sense of humour!! I reckon if you tell Nala and Selecta you've arranged something really important for tomorrow... Hey Presto, babies!! (Ps one of my last litter was named Nala! We had a Lion King theme!!)

Hope your little bundles of fluff arrive soon!

17. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

yeh think il try that...They both dont seem to be doing alot...

iv had selecta for a week and half and felt bubs moving since then, and they say from 7 weeks you start feeling them...

18. celicababe1986

Hi everyone, sorry have not been on much, was in hospital on fri due to a scare, but am feeling fine today and resting loads.
    Nala has not been settled today, She just keeps following me around meowing. When I was doing nhousework in my bedroom she got into one of my nig drawers and dug all the clothes out!!:001_tt2: so I am sitting in my bedroom with her for a while, might use this as an exxcuse to nap lol.

19. kath123

kath123 Guest

I hope you are ok hun, and will be following the thread for some news. :D:D:D

20. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

oh hun, i thought last night i had not seen you...so i really hope you are ok...selecta has been exactly the same today...very weird...that both of them are doing it...I think her tummy has dropped, so im getting quite excited...:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice