Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mystery of the missing dog toys

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bumbarrel, Aug 5, 2019.

1. bumbarrel

bumbarrel PetForums Senior

Soft ones to be exact. Being gundogs my dogs like to carry them around, greet you with one etc. And specifically Boz is asked to carry one to car when going for a walk or he yaps all the way round the back of the house, he's better carrying a toy.

So we had several and I bought a new one - a goose (Gladys - don't ask why they are all named!) at Christmas. Not seen since Feb.

Boz came with an Iggle Piggle from his breeder (probabably old toy of grandchild). Not seen now for about 3 weeks.

Last night Kita asked to go out about 3 a.m. and as she rushed out (very excited - not ill) took George Grouse with her.

OH and I have searched the garden (1/3 acre) and cannot find George - or any of the others!

Is there a toy black hole somewhere?

Torin. likes this.
  2. Kittynanna

Kittynanna PetForums Senior

I bet they are buried somewhere......

margy likes this.
  3. bumbarrel

bumbarrel PetForums Senior

But my dogs don't bury things & last night Kita wasn't dirty!

4. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

I don't know but Eevee seems to loose her bats...all soft toys she has a penchant for them. Then suddenly when you think you look in all hidey holes she will appear with one that's been missing for months! I am still stumped though....this is indoors though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice