Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My visitor

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cavmad, Oct 4, 2013.

1. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

Miles is back for the weekend again. I cant believe he hasnt found a home yet. He did have a few problems as he was spoilt rotten and thought he owned everything but Fionna worked her magic last time he was still work in progress but now he is a really lovely dog. No guarding anything a couple of little growls when i was making a fuss of him and another dog came up to me but i just put him down without saying anything and he learnt really quickly not to do that.Last time he was still unsure of the big dogs and would nip at Ollie but that has stopped . He has played nearly non stop with my little dogs and when i call him he is all waggy tail . Shared the crate with Quest last night and not a squeak last time he sang to me half the night but he was on his own.
    The photo is from last visit and he has lost weight now as is a perfect weight which is more that be said for my poor Tor but he has lost a bit

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice