UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
looks good but expensive. have to say that I've bought the integra kangaroo from zooplus and mine adore it. Its one of their favourite foods

hope Riley improves soon x

G

·
It translates as this:

SOFT PREMIUM WET FOOD KANGAROO

Kangaroo meat - the exclusive food for fodder sensitive cats. Kangaroo meat has a high nutritional value and a subtle, gamey flavor. For these soft premium food is consciously processed only one type of meat and the slightly verdauchliche parsnip root vegetable - for best compatibility. Ideal with food allergy and to the exclusion diet. Ingredients: Meat and animal derivatives (kangaroo), vegetables (parsnips), oils and fats (canola oil), minerals, taurine

Analytical constituents
Crude protein 10.7%
digestible 9.84% Crude
fat 5.8%
fiber 0.5%
ash 1.7%
moisture 79.0% Additives / kg: Vitamin A 2,000 IU, Vitamin D 3 200 IU, vitamin E 25 mg, trace elements / kg: Zinc (zinc oxide, monohydrate) 15.0 mg, manganese (Mn (II sulfate) monohydrate) 3.0 mg, Iodine (calcium iodate) 0.5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.03 mg, Amino Acids: Taurine 1,000 mg

G

·
SOFT PREMIUM WET FOOD REINDEER

reindeer and domestic potato. The alternative, and it is also only a very unusual type of meat. Ideal for sensitive cats lining, with allergy and feeding suitable for exclusion. Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (reindeer), vegetables (potatoes, endives), minerals, oils and fats (black cumin oil), taurine

Analytical constituents
Crude protein 10.4%
digestible Crude protein 9.6%
fat 5.6%,
crude fiber 0.5%
ash 2.0%
moisture 79.0% Additives / kg: Vitamin A 3,000 IU, Vitamin D 3 200 IU, vitamin E 30 mg, trace elements / kg: Zinc (zinc oxide, monohydrate) 15.0 mg, manganese (Mn (II sulfate) monohydrate) 3.0 mg, Iodine (calcium iodate), 0.75 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.03 mg, Amino Acids: Taurine 1,000 mg

Sorry just trying to help Nicolaa :)

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks good but expensive. have to say that I've bought the integra kangaroo from zooplus and mine adore it. Its one of their favourite foods

hope Riley improves soon x
On my very rough calculations it will be about or less than what I spend on d/d..will come back to hat once I've worked it out

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It translates as this:

SOFT PREMIUM WET FOOD KANGAROO

Kangaroo meat - the exclusive food for fodder sensitive cats. Kangaroo meat has a high nutritional value and a subtle, gamey flavor. For these soft premium food is consciously processed only one type of meat and the slightly verdauchliche parsnip root vegetable - for best compatibility. Ideal with food allergy and to the exclusion diet. Ingredients: Meat and animal derivatives (kangaroo), vegetables (parsnips), oils and fats (canola oil), minerals, taurine

Analytical constituents
Crude protein 10.7%
digestible 9.84% Crude
fat 5.8%
fiber 0.5%
ash 1.7%
moisture 79.0% Additives / kg: Vitamin A 2,000 IU, Vitamin D 3 200 IU, vitamin E 25 mg, trace elements / kg: Zinc (zinc oxide, monohydrate) 15.0 mg, manganese (Mn (II sulfate) monohydrate) 3.0 mg, Iodine (calcium iodate) 0.5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.03 mg, Amino Acids: Taurine 1,000 mg
Thanks Tom!:D

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
A known food in Germany when it comes to food allergies also figuring on the list of foods I was threaded you to. The issue, however, you might have is that they don't send to the UK.

Edit: It does still mention delivery to the UK on their site but if I remember rightly, Ali82 on here was using it on his cat for a while but then for whatever reason they weren't sending it anymore.

Have a look through that thread I linked you to again for some more options - not necessarily as up to date as I would like it to be but gives you a start.

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A known food in Germany when it comes to food allergies also figuring on the list of foods I was threaded you to. The issue, however, you might have is that they don't send to the UK.

Edit: It does still mention delivery to the UK on their site but if I remember rightly, Ali82 on here was using it on his cat for a while but then for whatever reason they weren't sending it anymore.

Have a look through that thread I linked you to again for some more options - not necessarily as up to date as I would like it to be but gives you a start.
Thanks will look again...I've gone a bit food stir crazy of late!! My vet (from Austria) said she has fed this one before. I will send them an email about uk delivery.

On cost comparrison, I spend £48.75 at moment for 7020g of the d/d. Even with delivery for £45 I would get 7200g. Not that cost really matters so much as he has £100 budget per month for food, litter and sundries

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.