Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My two beauts

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LotsaDots, Oct 8, 2020.

1. LotsaDots

LotsaDots PetForums Senior

Had to share this because I am so proud of Dottie, I was convinced when Billy the pup came along she'd hate him as she has form as a bit of a possessive, jealous brat! (sorry Dots but it's true)
    But nope he is apparently allowed to take things from her mouth, hang from her beard & use her as a step ladder to get on to the sofa! She does tell him off now and again but he definitely needs that!
    He's a fab pup though, 2 weeks in and he's got his paws firmly under the table!

IMG_20201008_165747.jpg

niamh123, Apollo2012, Sarah H and 8 others like this.
  2. Kaily

Kaily PetForums Senior

Adorable. Billy has probably bought out Dottie's motherly instincts.

My female Jack looked after Alfie when I first got him.

100_1630.JPG

#2 Kaily, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  3. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

He is so cute. Sox used to walk around with Loki attached to his neck skin.

4. LotsaDots

Aww they are lovely I've got a massive soft spot for terriers (as you can see!)
    Dottie had no patience with puppies she's met before and wont let my mums dog who stays regularly anywhere near her chews etc. She's a right madam. But Billy gets away with a lot! Except when he tries to play when she's asleep.. He soon learnt that's a no no though! I think she does a better job of training him than me!

Kaily likes this.
  5. LotsaDots

Aww poor Sox, its amazing what they will put up with. I've winced a few times when hes hanging from her ear, chewing on her lip! Do yours still get on now? I am hoping we won't have a issues when Billy gets older. He will probably end up a bit bigger than her, they are actually half brother and sister believe it or not! But Billy's dad is a leggy jack Russell and Dottie's was a cairn x Westie type thing!

6. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

They are the best of friends despite being a pain Loki has a lot of respect for Sox. He doesn’t cross the line would never try and take his food or toys. Loki keeps sox young they play for hours.

LotsaDots and Kaily like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice