UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Osiris - 9 year old DLH. A complete baby with a very sweet, almost peep of a meow that sounds like "meng-EH" (hence the nickname Mr Meng-eng-eh). When extremely happy, he will raise his face to you if you make kissies at him, and he'll sniff your mouth as if giving a kiss. Scared of absolutely everything but my little baby. Jumps up into my arms and doesn't mind being held. Adores being on my lap and spends the entire time gazing up at me adoringly. Can't be hand fed for fear of losing your fingers. Has ginormous, round feet.

Satyr - 7 year old DSH. A gentle giant. Satyr is your friend and loves you as soon as he meets you. Nothing worries or scares him, he just adores being alive and everything that's involved. Chatter meow is very high pitched and sounds like "mow mooww". Loves to have the end of his nose rubbed over and over with your finger (known as snubba doobas) and is extremely playful. Lacks balance and doesn't like being held when you're standing, but definitely a lap cat. Nicknamed juggernaut as he doesn't appear to have a neck and bashes through doors with his head.

Phoenix - 7 year old DLH. Gives the impression of having zero brain cells but is actually extremely shrewd. Rather aloof, has lovies on his terms. Is learning to headbutt which is nice. Can only meow whilst in Colchester, Essex (my dad's old house); doesn't make a noise at any other address, it's just silent. Built like a beany baby (nicknamed Phoeny-baked-beany-boppereeny) and snores very loudly. Very playful and has fur like teased cotton wool, I've never felt anything so soft. Will take food extremely delicately and really REALLY likes crisps.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beauties! Are they related?
Yes they are. Satyr and Phoenix are brothers from the same litter, and Osiris is their Uncle. For the explanation of how they came to be :rolleyes: read my introduction thread :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.