UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
There was a TV show on C4 tonight about people addicted to tattoo's - I assume there was a lady with lots of cat tattoos on it.

But your cats are fab :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeayhhh I should maybe have explained that better :)
There's a girl who has a full back mural with portraits of her kitty's!! I wondered if she had a profile on here and really hoped she did! She's very brave going for a whole back piece too as it can be very very sore!! She also said if she was a cat and a lesbian then she'd happily be in a relationship with one of her cats!!!!
You ave very nice cattoos and love the new word you've made :thumbsup:
Yeah fleur, that's what I'm watching and she was on it :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Diesel, I couldn't agree more !!! lol :lol:
I know hes doing no harm to anyone, like the guy said, but its still so so weird ! And tbh, that last portrait was eh...... not so great :S

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
I would have loved to see it.
I am quite new to tattoos, I had the first one done this summer, but I had been considering it for at least 10 years.

I would love a cat portrait, but I have seen pics of portrait tattoos that were absolutely gobsmacking gorgeous and ones that went terribly wrong, so I don't think I will ever have it done, unless I find a truly wonderful tattoo artist who specializes in protraits.

It was seeing a guy with a marvellous portrait tattoo who convinced me to get the first one. He came out of this tattoo shop in Whitby, where I was on holiday, and I thought: if you ever want a tattoo, this is the place to go to. If someone with such beautiful tattoos goes there, it must be good.

So I got my first in June and my second one in September.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to watch it, I am slightly obsessed :)
I have a large backpiece with flowers, a ornate leg piece and a few dotted about (2 in the process of removing)
Jiskefet it might be on again (it's channel 4, bound to be a repeat at some point) or might even be ondemand or something like. I sat like this ---> :eek6: covering my face at some points, I just couldn't get over what I was seeing !
My friend opened her tattoo studio this year and has an extremely talented girl working for her who does awweesome portraits !
Lavenderb, it was how he kept going on about 'the double meanings' of her songs :) Loved it :)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
can't believe i've missed this program :( i'm only slightly addicted to tattoos :D i've been asked a few times if i'm a lesbian just because i've a got pin up tattoo of bettie page :rolleyes: one guy who asked me that was wearing a pink shirt so i asked him if he was gay. he looked at me all confused and said no, why would i ask that. i told him the same reason he accused me of being a lesbian, just stereotyping because he was in pink :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.