Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My son have just been beaten up

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Mar 29, 2011.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

A woman 3 doors down from us came out and started shouting at my neice for bouncing her ball on her own front garden. Kyle my son said "she can play ball on her garden and on her pavement if she wants to", she came running over and said come on then bastardd if your hard enough waving her arms around, (my son is not a fighter) ,Kyle said I dont hit woman, with that she brought both her hands across each side of his face at the same time, calling him Gay and to fcuk off back to where he lives down the road, Kyle said "I dont live here I live in Newport I am visiting my mother if you want to know". I told Kyle to call the police as she laid her hands on him. Well half hour after this (waiting for the police) this womans brother drove like a mad man into our street, jumped out of his jeep and went over to Kyle and his mates and said !"which one of you bastards live in Newport and hit my sister", kyle said "I had a go at your sister I didnt lay a hand on her", the next thing he went over to stephen my step son and thumped him in his head and was hit to the floor where this man was repeatedly thumping his face, then he got off Stephen and went over to his mate and did the same to him, (these two boys didnt have anything to do with all this mind ), then he went up to kyle and started shouting at him, during this time Katrina from accross the road came to our house and was banging the door to say there is a bloke smashing kyles face into her front door, I went running out and all I saw was this man beating kyle in the head and then had it hands around Kyles throat saying, you open your mouth again and you will get more than that, coz I will fjucking kill you, I was going to rip the womans head off but thought better of it and phone the police, along with alot of neighbours who did the same, I am fuming, I will be onto our housing manager tomorrow about this, I wont let it lay, this woman have been warned about shouting and threatening little kids before on our street. Police have taken Stephen and Rob in for interview and statement but havent come for Kyle, so Kyle is walking down the station now to to get his own statment done and want to take this further, I am shaking so badly I wanted to throttle this effing woman. You want to see the marks on Kyles neck and his leg. omg.

2. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

ummm....where do you live?

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

South Wales

4. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Jesus christ thats bad hun, i suppose you're doing the right thing by going through the right channels, but i bet you wanna take this blokes gonads off. Sending hugs

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

God this is awfull, how old are they? hope they are ok

6. NicoleW

NicoleW PetForums VIP

Bloody hell your poor son, how old is he?

I can imagine how mad you must feel and how sorry you must feel for Kyle.

What goes around comes around and all that.

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

I am so upset about it, Kyle is not and have never been a fighter, he was sticking up for his cousin, he was on the opposite side of the road, she came out of her house and shouting her mouth off came over to kyle. right into his face. luckily alot of neighbours saw it all. x

8. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

wow, i hope your son is ok and the police actually do something about this.

9. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Hugs hun. Glad he is ok apart from a few cuts and brusies and good on his for pressing charges more people need to stand up and shout i wont have this!

xx

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

Kyle have just turned 18 and they are in thier 40's

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

Kyle have only just turned 18 and not a nasty bone in his body.

12. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

:eek: that is awful! i hope those lads get what coming!

and i hope your son is okay

i'd of knocked that womans flipping block off!

13. haeveymolly

How disgusting. . . . . . . and they call the younger generation:mad:

14. xxwelshcrazyxx

He is going to have a black eye, and his neck have actual finger marks around his neck. his glasses are broken and he have a massive lump on the side of his head, he have earache now.

15. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

pity your so far away,i'm a black belt and my boys need excercise

NicoleW likes this.
  16. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

their a disgrace! hope your sons are ok :(

17. NicoleW

NicoleW PetForums VIP

Has he been to A & E? He should go down to make sure he doesn't have concussion. :(

18. Pets2luv.webs.com

Pets2luv.webs.com PetForums VIP

OMG what the hell? I really hope your boys are OK. You must be livid what is wrong with people? You are doing the right thing by reporting it and lets hope they get what they deserve.:mad::mad:

19. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i second that idea, and his injuries can be logged properly and officially to help prosecute the scum who has done it.

20. haeveymolly

Ime sure that the police will have taken pictures of his injuries but you take some just in case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice