Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

my right hand dog .

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by OVER THE RAINBOW, Nov 25, 2017.

1. OVER THE RAINBOW

OVER THE RAINBOW PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone I've just lost my best pal in the world last Tuesday he was 16 years old had him for most of my life he was the best dog you could of wish for he was always there to help me through some very challenging times in my life im utterly devastated hes gone I feel totally lost with out him and my other dog is totally lost to could you help me no how to help my other dog to cope thanks

2. Sproglet

Sproglet PetForums Senior

So sorry for your loss x Cassie was quite lost too when we lost our last dog. I gave her extra attention and walks and just made more of a fuss of her. She's now quite happy being the only dog.

3. Dogaholic2000

Dogaholic2000 Banned

So sorry for your loss. I know how horrible this experience is and how dogs deeply mourn there other companions. As mentioned before just give her extra attention to help you and your pet register your loss. Rest In Peace. What was his name? S xx

4. OVER THE RAINBOW

Thank you for your kind words
    He was called tigger and was 16 he was a Bedlington terrier x Lurtcher I've had him since I was 19 and hand reared him as mum abandoned the litter he was a very big part of my life .

5. OVER THE RAINBOW

Thank you for your kind words

6. OVER THE RAINBOW

He is the bigger black dog in my photo .

7. Caroline Bell

Caroline Bell PetForums Junior

hi i can relate to your post and so sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog,we lost our dog jake in march and i still find life without him very difficult.he was sixteen as well.my story is under the heading heartbroken and devastated.i would say give your other dog lots of love and attention and time will help the healing process.i think of jake everyday and life without him has never been the same but we learn to live with it.hope things go well and we can only take our time when we grieve caroline

8. OVER THE RAINBOW

Sorry for your loss to.thank you for your kind words I've just had my other dog a vets last week he give us a big fright as was not well he's ok now he had a doggie virus and we have nurse him back to health with lots of love I think it was because he was low after his best pal passed bit we will get there thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice