UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few picture of my rescue dog Maia, she is a 1.8year old Border collie!
she is very energetic and really smart she know lots of tricks! we rescued her from border collie rescue after our beloved dog toshy had to be put to sleep.
Maia is very cuddely and dispite having come with alot of baggage such as car chasing, nipping and mild aggression to stranges she has come on leaps and bounds! she is very cuddely and loves sitting in your lap and jumping into your arms.
at the kennels she was 12months old

eating a chew toy

snoozing in her fave spot

giving me some kisses

puppy dog

watching t.v

water!

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
aww it looks like Maia has settled in brilliantly, she looks to have a very strong bond with you. well done on rescuing her. x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aww cheers guys yeh she settled really well, i think from living in a tiny flat in london to in the country with lots of space to run around and play has done her good :p
we diddent want another puppy after are other dog had to be put to sleep we thought what better way to remember her than recueing a dog that needed a loving home, so we ended up with maia the might moo :p x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.