Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my rainbow boa

Discussion in 'Reptile Photo Galleries' started by medusabites, Feb 22, 2014.

1. medusabites

medusabites PetForums Junior

this is Tiago my rainbow boa he is adorable he is from columbia like my coffee and right now he is living in a exoterra tub I really want a new home for him but cant figure what.
    [​IMG]

2. Flamingoes

Flamingoes PetForums VIP

Oh he's amazing :001_tt1:

3. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

He's gorgeous

4. medusabites

the stars sort of aligned beautifully for this pic I sure as hell did nothing to make it look this good its all Tiago I just luckily had my camera within reaching distance, as for him despite being told rainbow boas can be fiesty him and Sango my argentine are both sweet as can be so puzzling.

5. medusabites

[​IMG]

This is him when he is in the mood for a cuddle.

He is currently living in this but I need to get something better
    I have ordered a viv but he is to small right now for even the smallest of vivs.
    [​IMG]

6. PhilC4

PhilC4 PetForums Newbie

Gorgeous snake. I am usually not all for snakes but this one is pretty in color.

7. AubreyGecko

AubreyGecko PetForums Member

Gorgeous!! Is he in blue in the first picture?? If not wow I've never seen colouring like that (':

8. Nagini

Nagini PetForums Senior

rainbow boas have a gorgeous iridescence which isnt easy to capture on a photo. really beautiful snakes , one of my favorites.
    they usually have lovely docile temperaments when adults , making them fairly easy to keep if you can handle their humidity requirements :)

9. medusabites

he is goregous their base color is bland but their scales create rainbows in the light, its like oil on the surface of water its pretty amazing, temperment wise as a baby they can be fiesty but I have found slow movements and gentle handling is working just fine, I bought a stack of wooden vivariums and they are coming monday will seal them up and heopfully that should be a good home for them for many years.

10. AubreyGecko

AubreyGecko PetForums Member

I do like them a lot and if I had the space they would be my next choice after a hoggy!!! I guess it's the iridescence in the photo I can see then, looks like my corn when he's in blue(':

11. medusabites

Hoggies are WONDERFUL!
    I have a little one called Boss Hogg he is adorable, bit strikey at first which is nerve racking as they have fangs and a venom that some people are allergic to but he is calming down with time, also he doesnt get big so his exoterra can be his home for life.
    Will say one thing he loves to climb he has branches mounted in the foam of his exoterra and he loves it.
    [​IMG]

12. Nagini

Nagini PetForums Senior

i have never been bitten by any of my rainbows , not even when they were babies , one of my sons did have an accident with one where he got bit on the mouth by one of them :D have been bitten a few times , just not by the rainbows:eek:

13. medusabites

I am really finding snakes are not as vicious as everyone makes them out to be :D

14. elly87

elly87 PetForums Newbie

awesome dude [​IMG]

15. J1990

J1990 PetForums Junior

Beautifulll!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice