Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my rabbits love.....

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kelly-m-e, May 24, 2010.

1. kelly-m-e

kelly-m-e PetForums Member

water!!!

i havent posted on here for a long while now, but i adopted 2 rabbits from a local rescue (mother and son, both neutered) and as its been very hot iv been thinking up some ideas too cool them down.
    iv done the usual, covered the hutch/run with a gazebo, put the frozen water bottles and they love it.
    then i decided to fill the spare litter trays with cool water. and they LOVE it!!!!! splashing in and out and having a wash with it! i never knew they would love it sooo much... :eek: :001_cool: :thumbup:

i didnt have my phone on me so couldnt take pics :(

2. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Hey Kelly x x. That's great that you got two new bunnies!! I must try the water thing with my two. x x

3. kelly-m-e

kelly-m-e PetForums Member

i was so shocked! i must post photos for you all to look at, i keep calling the son (dusty) a she because hes too cute to be male :lol:

4. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Thats a great idea- I think Alan would love that! Not sure Lottie would be so keen though! lol!

5. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

ive also been thinking about putting a big bowel or bath down for them, will give it a try once weve moved

6. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I always put a litter tray of water in when its hot :p but mine dont seem to bother with it!

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice