Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My puppy's crazy!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Jul 22, 2009.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Went to see them again last night and it looks like it will be the middle sized puppy I'm getting. He's the best for showing and is crazy! He's the first to do everything out of the puppies. He's got a funny little bark and keeps trying to play with his brothers. Full of energy and enjoyed chewing my shoes and camera (and my hair, tshirt, jeans, fingers) :rolleyes: I think I'm going to have my hands full! He's going to be great for agility and obediance aswell. Poor Cheeko will be sick of getting pulled and tugged at when he comes home :p He's been playing with toys aswell and kept chewing the blanket I took. The smallest one is shy and prefers to be cuddled than run around. I think mines the most hyper and crazy! Will need to get some really good chew toys aswell. 2 weeks and 3 days. 2 days if I want to get him on the Friday but then I wouldn't beable to get him early in the morning. So think I'll get him on Saturday :D Really hope time flys by. Last week all 3 could fit on my knee and now only 1 could!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

He is gorgeous. Is he a miniature.

3. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Thanks :D Yep he's a mini. They think he'll be the max height for a mini. He's the middle sized one but he's the more square and has the right length next. He's also got good hips he was lying like a frog last night! Never saw Cheeko do that before :p The smallest one is tiny and has dumpy little legs.

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

He is really cute - sounds like you'll have your hands full!!

5. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

Awwwww he's very cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice