UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i dont mind if your not interested, but I thought Id post some pictures up of my lovely lump of love whom I call Fudge!

I even managed to get a picture of him when he rolls over and "dies"- well thats what i call it! Its the last photo...

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Awww love him!!! Yes it's soooo cute when they roll over!!! ;) Well done to get the pic! Every time I try to get a pic of mine they wake up and look at me like, "what did you disturb me for? I was having a nice sleep then!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Awww, he's lovely :) Great pics!

I have got a few of Rascal and Mclaren "flopped out" but never with feet in the air :p

*Heidi*

·
Registered
353 Posts
Wow....what a big bunny he is! hehe, and gorgeous of course. and of course we're interested, thats why we're on the thread :thumbup:!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you everyone!
Yeah, when he did that i thougt he had rolled overand just died!
so i left him to let mother nature due its course! and wowoooow he woke up as soon as he smelt a digestive i put in front of him!

unfortunatly,when i adopted him from the RSPCA he was not a big fan of people- or anything really...just food! But hes come around now he has his own room in the house, a catflap and an outdoor two tier hutch for when he fancies- he gets better treated than myself...

but i thought ht should get spoilt- the person who put him in the rspca left him in the freezer :(

oh, he jamp in the paddling pool today!:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.