Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My photos......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gilly and Jess, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

I'm hoping this link will work and lead you to some of the photos I've taken in the last couple of years...... Chillinator did give me a link to put in my siggy but I've been tweaking my photobucket folders and I'm not sure it works now, so I'll try it this way....it should lead to my main folder, which is empty, but my other folders are then accessible on the right?

I think! :lol: :lol:

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

and if it doesn't work, this is the link to my profile on faceache, just stick me a message on to add me so I know it's from here, most of me photies are on there....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259147252

#1 Gilly and Jess, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

It dont workk :( we need a password :(

3. Gilly and Jess

POOP! lol. If you're on faceache, feel free to add me.

Have to see Chillinator again, see if he'll help me out! :)

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

haha i will dooo :D i'm not on very often anymore.. not since i rejoind here :rolleyes:

5. Gilly and Jess

6. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

You have a super selection of photo's on there, but I hope you don't mind if I say something.
    A lot are of the same subject. What I do is pick the best one, most in focus, closest, clearest, sharpest, etc, then discard the others that are the same, but not so good. That way you get more on & better photo's there. On PB you can tweak 'em as well, if you put them in edit.

7. Gilly and Jess

Yes, I know what you're saying. My habit is to take a heap of photos, edit the lot, then select the best ones for my keepy files on my computer, I just store them on photobucket so that if the worst happens and me lappy goes t1ts up I can always gain access to them on another computer.

Also, some of the photos are edited and unedited versions of the same one, for some reason when I've said replace original, it's kept a copy! The appliance of science......I know they need going through and deleting.

My boyfriend recently bought me an external hard drive so I should be able to download them to there and get rid of the chaff!

Thanks for the comments.....and no, I don't mind! Any criticism is all in the learning curve for me :)

8. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

I'm glad you took my remarks in the way they were intended, thank you for that, Gilly.
    I must admit I too do have a lot on PB that I should go through & delete, I do do this sometimes, but the system doesn't like it much.:001_smile:
    My crappy pics are still in my p.c., again I periodically go through it & delete the really awful ones.
    I have an external hard drive so a lot are on that, but not the most recent ones. I must get around to putting them into it.
    Have a great time taking photo's it is fun.:001_smile:

9. Gilly and Jess

I have 1000s of photies on PB, and I've only just got round to moving a lot of them from the default folder into the sub folders on there. Took flippin' ages the other day, was sick as a parrot by the time I finished, lol, couldn't be chuffed to go through and delete some. That's a job for another day!

I thoroughly appreciate anyone having anything to say, positive or negative on my photos, I'm just learning, and willing to take on board anything that will help me get the job right.

I have heaps of band photos on there, too, don't know if you're able to gain access to them through the links I left? Again, there are original shots on there that I didn't bother editing cos they were pants, I should go through and delete. I'm so untidy with it all.....lol

10. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

Me too, untidy I mean, only recently got around to actually making albums on PB.:001_smile:

11. Gilly and Jess

I had them made, I just hadn't put any photos in them! :lol: :lol:

12. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol: Gilly.

13. Gilly and Jess

It's kinda like having a bin and not putting the rubbish in it, isn't it?

Flippin' useless if you don't use it?! :lol:

14. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

You are so right. :lol::lol:

I really must move some of my photo's to the appropriate albums, instead of leaving them in my default album, which incidentally has the most pics in it.:001_smile:

15. Gilly and Jess

Mine had 2,475 the other day.......YAAAAAAAAAWN!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice