Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My pets at home visit....

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by K1nS, Jun 24, 2010.

1. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

I went there after work today to pick up a few things for Smudge and just to have a look around. Managed to get her a "toothbrush" chew to help clean her teeth and a rope ball to chew on. She loves them both so it looks like I have finally found her something to nom on to keep her teeth down :thumbup:

I went over to see the bunnies and they had some GORGEOUS ones.... then I saw this one little fellow in the adoption centre, very similar markings to Smudge but male and seemed to be only a baby. I asked them why he was there and they told me his owners just didn't want him anymore :( Poor thing. I was soooo close to walking out with him! If I could have afforded another cage I would have had him there and then :(

2. helebelina

helebelina PetForums Senior

Awww, surely Smudge needs a little friend?! ;)

3. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

She does yeah :( only prob was, Smudge is female and that was a male I saw today so unless I wanted loads of bunnies it wouldn't work lol. Plus I haven't got time off work to bond two bunnies yet :( Would need to wait until I can get another cage and have time off work to bond them, also would need until I can get them both spayed/neutered

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice