Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My pet, My baby

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mypetproducts, Feb 27, 2008.

1. mypetproducts

mypetproducts PetForums Newbie

I have a puppy two years before and his name is Lele that means happy dog in China. He with our family nearly five years and just like a member of our family. When we have anythings to eat we will share half to him. Especially for my sister, just take him as her son. He gave our whole family many happy memorize . But two years before, he eat a lot of loquat and got sick. We take him to see the doctor but no use. Struggle with ill about one month, he leave us to heaven. All of us are very sad and miss him every time. When I saw any puppy like him, we will call that dog with Lele. Hope he is happy in heaven too.

To memorize our baby, i start a company to sell beautiful dog products. And our trade mark is "mypet.mybaby" Hope every puppy are happy and can be as a baby for his owner.

If any one are interested in dog products, pls to visit our web Welcome to Mypet¡¤Mybaby - Pet Products There are many beautiful products for your baby. I am Anne.Huang. And don't hesitate to contact with me. Hope we can do more for our baby. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice