Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My old cat crossed the rainbow bridge

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Mary Nappier, May 24, 2019.

1. Mary Nappier

Mary Nappier PetForums Newbie

My old cat passed away shot long ago. I miss her so much. We had her for 13 years. She had always been our only baby to.
    It's been hard on me. I still mourn for her...For the first few weeks I just cried my heart out...
    Have any of you felt like this when you have lost a cat?

2. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

Oh yes. My Jennie left me January 28 and the pain is still terribly sharp. I miss her so much, it takes my breath away sometimes still.

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved girl. You will feel better than this but it takes time. Grieving is a normal reaction to such a devastating loss. I have 7 now waiting for me. No matter how many times we go through it, itnever gets any easier. xxxx

3. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

yes, every single time. My cats have not been just my pets but my best friends and each time I lose one my heart breaks and I say "never again" - yet here I am age 72 still with a furry companion and I wouldn't have it any other way. Time doesn't heal the wound but it does make the hurt and loss easier to bare.

4. Mary Nappier

Mary Nappier PetForums Newbie

FB_IMG_1556400171297_kindlephoto-85781835.jpg

Bertie'sMum likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice