UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning everyone! just joined hoping too make new friends. im retired and have just rescued a yorkshire terrier cross had him three days now, what a joy, ive previously had three westies, a scottie and two springer spaniels, this is my first rescue dog and he is such a love, he is around 4 or 5 years old, going too the vest on friday for usual check up and jabs heheee. i look forward to chatting.

jan x:biggrin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great too hear from you, no i havent i lost my digital camera, i will have to get one organised ive just come too live with my father after retiring and it was a complete surprise went too look at the dog rescue last week end and there he was so things have happened quickly but he is settling in great and ive named him ted.

jan x

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum
Congrats on your new addition and giving a rescue dog a home
Ted sounds lovely, cant wait to see pics of him :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Hello Jan :)

Ted sounds lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of him. We have a Yorkie x JRT called Alfie and he is lovely. We had another Yorkie x JRT called Titch but she sadly died last year. They are lovely little critters, full of fun and mischief :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
morning everyone!

ive got myself a digi camera when i get chance i will try and upload pics, ted is settling down great, going for jabs etc on friday morning, he is so loveable i can never understand how people cannot bother why get them in the first place, never mind, ted has been lucky he has a good home,. and ive been lucky in finding ted such a great temprement and companion.

have a good day everyone!

jan x

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Well done for rescuing and glad to hear he is settling in well :D

I have a yorkshire terrier x jack russell called Eddie. Right cheeky little thing he is. Can't wait to see some photos :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.