UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my new puppy last night, its a Tri Merle Border Collie...well worth my birthday and xmas present :D
His name is Jake he's 12weeks old.He gets his injections on monday..

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to sleep downstairs last night cuz he was crying.I pretended i was asleep on the floor while he was in the basket...:eek:
I ended up going to bed after midnight and he slept all the way through till morning:D

·
Super Moderator
29,636 Posts
He is absolutely beautiful, a tri merle (either blue or slate) BC is on my doggy want list I keep in my head:D

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Too many adjectives describe your wee man - gorgeous, sweet, handsome, cute are just a few!

You have many years of fun ahead - enjoy (and share pics lol)!!!

Reactions: fire-siamesekitty

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Oh. My. Word.

He is my dream dog!! Absolutely gorgeous! :001_wub: If you ever need a break, I'm here (though you may not get him back! :p )

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Oh oh oh He's ADORABLE!!!! I adore BC's (though I'm biased as I own one!) Mine's a right little madam cos I stupidly spoilt her as a puppy. Big tip, don't let them get away with murder when their little, they are super smart and WILL run great giant hoops around you when their older:dita:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.