Took me several weeks to build it. Some of the panels (the roof and 3 others) are second hand, the rest I made myself. It's 7ftx6ftx6ft (LxWxH), with 25x38mm treated timber frames and 1/2 x 1/2 inch galvanised wire mesh. The panels are attached to a baseboard frame (erm... bigger wood) which is sat on bricks sunk into the ground. I dug out the ground within too, leaving only a bush that I didn't want to chop down, and meshed the floor before covering with sand, and a section of turf and a section of soil. All I have left to do is a more permanent roof shade/shelter using polycarbonate sheeting. Alas I rehomed my zebra finches the day before I got the panels, but the aviary is for exercising rehabilitated/head-reared wild birds before release. I'm quite proud of it really, especially the door! Corner supports were tricky to do, and the screws for the brass fixtures gave me quite a headache as they were really soft. But I got there, in the end.