Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My new addition (very pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by B3rnie, Jun 20, 2010.

1. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Well she turned up yesterday and I couldn't be happier :D She has settled sooo well it is like it was meant to be, the boy's worship her already (They didn't meet her until today so she had the night to settle in first), here are a few pics of her when she first turned up and her meeting with her brothers (she has the same parents as Rhythm and Reed)
    Unfortunately she is still nameless so if anyone has any good suggestions I will be grateful :thumbup:

Anyway here are the pics

When she first turned up yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now some pics of her meeting the boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Don't worry they all met on neutral territory, and everything was disinfected and cleaned for when I moved them to the front room, and I will be sleeping on the sofa so I can keep an eye on them, just so you all know I didn't just throw them together lol)

2. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

awwww shes gorgeous!!! They all look brill together aswel. Are you planning on bonding them all together?

3. Jade-marie

Jade-marie PetForums Junior

Aww she's gorgeous!

Looks like she's getting along brilliantly with your other bunnies :)

I like the name lilly :)

4. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

Absolutely beautiful! So cute the others snuggle her!

5. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Thanks for your lovely comments guy's, I think she is gorgeous but then I'm a bit biased :D

The plan is to get her neutered when she is old enough, and then when hormones have died down I will attempt to bond the two groups into a group of 6 :thumbup:

6. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Aww she is gorgeous! The last pic of her snuggled up with one of the boys is so cute!!

7. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

she is a stunner :) how cute!!!

names? well on the Rhythm and Reed music theme, how about Harmony or Melody?

8. Lollie1515

Lollie1515 PetForums Member

Oh bless her - shes sooo cute!

9. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Good Plan :p you'll have littleuns and biguns together aswell :) It will proberly be the nethies that will cause the most hastle, lol, it was with my 6!

She is really gorgeous :)

Have you picked a name yet?

*Heidi*

10. helebelina

helebelina PetForums Senior

She's an absolute stunner! :thumbup: I have to say, I like the suggestion of Melody for her name. She looks like a Melody :D

11. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

I can pretty much predict that the nethies will cause me hassle when I take the plunge (Well Zooty more than Rebo :lol:)

Thanks for the name suggestions guy's, I did think of Melody but I had a horse called Melody and she was a little so and so:lol: The name for me just doesn't fit :confused1:

But I am pleased to say now that I know her a bit better I have decided on a name........

Rascal - not quite a music theme like I wanted but it just fits her, she is constantly getting into things she shouldn't be, and showing me that I really haven't bunny proofed my house enough :lol:

12. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

That is soooo weird! I mentioned to my grandad you needed a name to go with Rythym and Reed and he said "Rascal!" then "Rhyme" I said I have a boy called Rascal so I hadn't thought of it as a girls name and he said nah its for both!
    How weird! My Rascal is quite a nice boy, he's a cheeky chappie!

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice