Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My mum has swine ful!!! OT

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by jaxb05, Aug 3, 2009.

1. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

A GP came out today and diagnosed my mum with Swine Flu. She Is really ill. The worrying thing is that she is living with me atm!!!! Now, today I did have a sore throat. I was out all day till after 9pm tonight. Now that I have been home a wee while, my chest is wheezing. (Doesn't happen to me) I am coughing - a real chesty cough. My nose is like a water tap. Eeek. :mad2: I am worried. I will see how I get on through the night and ring the GP in the morning if symptoms persist. :yikes:
    Jacqui

2. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Both me and my mum have had swine flu really badly but neither of us had been with each other prior to catching it andnone of the other members of our families living with us got it wither.
    It is just one of those things.
    It really isn't pleasant but no worse than ordinary flu except for the diarreah which was awful.
    Look on the bright side get it over and done with early lol

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear your mum has Swine Flu but not sure if you realise you've posted this in 'RABBIT' section and not GENERAL CHAT' section where you might get a better response. ;)

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

jax no worrying! i know ive got stressed over it before but hey at least you will get it over and done with lol

5. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Ahh sending get well messages we have all had it me and daughter were quite poorly but it hasnt affected my hubs as badily.

6. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Hope you feel better soon - lots of love :D xxxx

7. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Free spirit - yes I did mean to post here. I post no where else on this forum but the rabbit section. I don't know anyone on the rest of the forum. I put OT in the title so that others would know it is off topic. I don't mind so much about the response - I just wanted to post where people knew me and I new them. Thanks
    Jacqui

8. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

get well soon!!! take a bath :)

9. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Me and the whole household had it a couple of weeks ago. I'm still getting over the cough now. I made myself ignore that I was ill though because I got it when I needed to look after Charlie. Luckily I have a nice neighbour who went back and forth to the vets with Charlie whilst I looked after him at home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice