Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Mice Have Green Poop! What's Wrong With Them?!?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Carmel Apple, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Carmel Apple

Carmel Apple PetForums Newbie

I just got my mice today, but when I opened their little carriage thing to get them into they're new cage, the floor was covered in squishy, green poop. They're both from Petco, but look perfect,y healthy. Are they sick or is it just something they eat? I feed them oxford brand food, and some of the less healthy mouse mix with sunflower seeds, nuts, and other grains. Should I stop feeding them that brand or should I just return the mice. I don't want to wake up one morning just to find them dead if they really are sick.

2. Tiggers

Tiggers PetForums Senior

There is a chance it is stress due to their sudden change of surroundings. Monitor the situation closely for a couple of days. If nothing had changed, then try switching them slowly to the healthiest diet available to you.

kimthecat and Lurcherlad like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice