UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mate was taking his parrot to the vet we have taken it before we allways take it on the bus its more fun he has a small cage to carry it.driver said hello it told him to f.ck of.an oldish lady said hello. jacko said nice tits.we were rolling when we got of the bus:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
brilliant , I know a story quite similar
the mother of my best friend about 10-15 years ago was working for a military department back in romania , any way each department from that building were having there own parrots (they were splitting the money to take them to vets , food , etc) but one of the buggers picked up the fact before somebody would come in to an office , they would had to knock gentle as a courtesy ... so every time somebody was knocking at the door and opened the door they would said Good morning , or good afternoon and the parrot would answer back with the typical 'f..uk up's and all sort's '

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they are funny when we got of the bus it was raining parrot was shouting help:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yes they are funny when we got of the bus it was raining parrot was shouting help:thumbup:
lol so typical

I just remember couple months after I settled in Uk , my husband and I went to this chap to visit him and he had one of that amazonian parrots any way , he had him for couple years , prioir to that he was in to the care of a chap who had him from a very early age , so the parrot grew up with a big vocabulary :D

later on when this chap got him in to his care , he need the good part of 2 years to try to re train him stop swearing

here comes Mihaela visit , here starts Mihaela to say a story about some ' Basta.r.d.s' and the parrot picked up right the way the word and he was screaming bas.t.a.r.d....

we never ever been invited ever since to that guys house .
lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
Brilliant:D

The man accross the road has a parrot, first time i heard i thought someone was being tortured - think it was just scraming for the attention:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.