Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my mates parrot

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by borderer, Jun 8, 2010.

1. borderer

borderer Guest

my mate was taking his parrot to the vet we have taken it before we allways take it on the bus its more fun he has a small cage to carry it.driver said hello it told him to f.ck of.an oldish lady said hello. jacko said nice tits.we were rolling when we got of the bus:thumbup:

2. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

brilliant , I know a story quite similar
    the mother of my best friend about 10-15 years ago was working for a military department back in romania , any way each department from that building were having there own parrots (they were splitting the money to take them to vets , food , etc) but one of the buggers picked up the fact before somebody would come in to an office , they would had to knock gentle as a courtesy ... so every time somebody was knocking at the door and opened the door they would said Good morning , or good afternoon and the parrot would answer back with the typical 'f..uk up's and all sort's '

3. borderer

borderer Guest

yes they are funny when we got of the bus it was raining parrot was shouting help:thumbup:

4. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

lol so typical

I just remember couple months after I settled in Uk , my husband and I went to this chap to visit him and he had one of that amazonian parrots any way , he had him for couple years , prioir to that he was in to the care of a chap who had him from a very early age , so the parrot grew up with a big vocabulary :D

later on when this chap got him in to his care , he need the good part of 2 years to try to re train him stop swearing

here comes Mihaela visit , here starts Mihaela to say a story about some ' Basta.r.d.s' and the parrot picked up right the way the word and he was screaming bas.t.a.r.d....

we never ever been invited ever since to that guys house .
    lol

5. Bexy

Bexy PetForums Senior

Brilliant:D

The man accross the road has a parrot, first time i heard i thought someone was being tortured - think it was just scraming for the attention:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice