Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my lovelies

Discussion in 'Cat Photo Galleries' started by Kitty_pig, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

Got a new picture of the new baby so thought i would share. Tom is my boy and Luna is my new girlie :)

This is tom my 8 year old boy playing with cat nip mouse meant for Luna, then sleeping after a mad half an hour :). Followed by a new snapshot of my lovely Luna about a week ago. Her eye has now fully opened :D

Attached Files:

2. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Tom has a firey looking coat, stunning!
    Cant get over how tiny Luna is! Starting to see the world:p

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :001_wub::001_wub: they are both purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect :D

4. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

hehe thank you DB :D. I know Shazza, he has was like a tiny fluffy owl when we got him, now he is a huge fluffy owl lol. Luna is fab, I cant wait to see her again and then get her home hehehehe xxxx

5. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

awwwww Luna was definately the right name to choose, she is such a cutee :)

And Tom is gorgeous!! What lovely colouring :)

6. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

Thank you Jenny, just wishing the next few weeks of my life away until i can get her home and in her fluffy pink bed (my OH is shaking his head) :lol:

7. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

:) I bet your OH is counting the days too!! I'm sure we will be seeing pics of Luna and him cuddling up :)

I've just got a nice pink cat carrier, my OH says he isnt carrying that to the vet!! I bet he will though :tongue_smilie:

8. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

He wasnt impressed when I asked him to get her bed off the top shelf at the pet shop because i couldn't reach it :rolleyes: lol. I told him last night tho he is a fur daddy now he has to get used to these sorts of things:tongue_smilie:

9. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

tom is lovely i like his colouring :), i love the name luna i think it suits her, i bet you cant wait to bring her home, :D

10. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

Thank you :) Tom is a fab cat, hes just gorgeous in every way n he is a real sweetie :)

I think Luna suits her too :) Im literally counting the days until I get her home. OH is just as bad now. I actually told him he is a fur daddy and he keeps referring to her as our new fur baby girl :001_wub: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice