Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My loved Borita.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by bibicos, Sep 16, 2012.

1. bibicos

bibicos PetForums Junior

Borita came home seven years ago. The reason for her arrival was that Boris had to have some company. My husband had this idea. I never wanted another dog. But I accepted her and loved very much. She turned out the best dog from all in the house. When I went down in the garden she came always with me and she walked near me. When she was 18 monts old, got pregnant. I remember the night before she gave birth, she came with me in the house and stayed with me all the night. At twelve o'clock next day, she brought me the first puppy. She was a very good mother, although she was 18 months old. she gave her seven puppies toys to play with and little pieces of meat that i gave her. Three years later, she got ill. She exibited systemic Lupus erythematosus, because of the pregnant as doctor said. Rear desease. She had to live the next year with cortizine and the necessary supportive drags. On the morning of 28th of July I found out she was'nt breathing. We buried her in the garden. She is always with us and with her son. Her absence is unbareable. Her soul is with us and our thoughts with her!!!
    RIP BORITA

#1 bibicos, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. Summersky

Summersky PetForums VIP

Borita's memory lives on - here and in your heart.

3. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

And she lives on! In the world of spirit...

4. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

So sorry to hear about Borita, dear Bibicos. My heart goes out to you.

5. sharonchilds

sharonchilds PetForums VIP

Im so sorry for your loss.
    She will always be in your heart. x

6. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss of Borita.
    She had a great life with you and sounds like you have some great memories of her. Those memories will never fade.
    I am sure one Day we will all meet up again with our lost ones.

R.I.P Borita and run free at Rainbow Bridge xx

7. bibicos

bibicos PetForums Junior

Thank you. I believe, that one day I will meet her again. Not only Borita but everybody who I have lost. I am sure that the body go away. The soul stays here and is near us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice