UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Oh she is turning out SOOOOO well!!! You are a star for having worked so hard to get her to this point!!

I bet you feel like taking her into the first vet you went to and saying "I'm so glad I took your advice - NOT!!!!! For a kitten not 'worth the effort' I'd say she's doing pretty damn well!!! Ya plank!!! :dita:"

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh she is turning out SOOOOO well!!! You are a star for having worked so hard to get her to this point!!

I bet you feel like taking her into the first vet you went to and saying "I'm so glad I took your advice - NOT!!!!! For a kitten not 'worth the effort' I'd say she's doing pretty damn well!!! Ya plank!!! :dita:"
Great minds think alike ;) instead of going in i emailed him a picture and also this:

Just thought i would send you a picture of the tiny little baby that you told me to 'put in a carrier and let her pass' she is doing pretty well for a kitten that is meant to be dead don't you think?? Just in case you have yet to hear (though i got a letter in the post confirming that you have received a letter) I wrote to the RVC and told them your 'advice' to me. I really hope you can sleep at night knowing you condemned an animal to death even though it needn't (and thanks to my SKILLED and DEDICATED vet didn't) need to happen. Being a vet is not about funds or where your paycheck is going to come from, being a vet is passion and caring for sick animals, you are not a vet that this world either needs or wants. Please feel free to keep this picture of Hope, she makes me smile and makes me happy every day, maybe she can bring a little sunshine into your very dark and dismal world.

Natasha Thomas

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Great minds think alike ;) instead of going in i emailed him a picture and also this:

Just thought i would send you a picture of the tiny little baby that you told me to 'put in a carrier and let her pass' she is doing pretty well for a kitten that is meant to be dead don't you think?? Just in case you have yet to hear (though i got a letter in the post confirming that you have received a letter) I wrote to the RVC and told them your 'advice' to me. I really hope you can sleep at night knowing you condemned an animal to death even though it needn't (and thanks to my SKILLED and DEDICATED vet didn't) need to happen. Being a vet is not about funds or where your paycheck is going to come from, being a vet is passion and caring for sick animals, you are not a vet that this world either needs or wants. Please feel free to keep this picture of Hope, she makes me smile and makes me happy every day, maybe she can bring a little sunshine into your very dark and dismal world.

Natasha Thomas
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
This fantastic news.
I've been away from the forum for a couple of weeks, but just came by to see how hope is doing.

I'm so pleased she's doing so well.

Absolute respect and admiration to you for your compassion and dedication.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

Natasha Thomas
Brilliant,good on you for telling him like it is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.